Quite a lot of people often complain of problems like itchy scalp, dandruff, hair loss, thinning etc, which all are the signs of damaged & unhealthy hair and scalp. The easiest way to combat these issues is by adopting natural DIY Hair Packs.
However, there are several ways that can help ensure that your tresses stay healthy and problem free. Switching to a healthy lifestyle, avoiding use of harsh hair care products and detoxifying your scalp and hair are some of the things that you can do to have healthy hair.
If you don’t know how to detoxify your scalp and hair, here are some DIY hair packs that you can try to remove toxins, impurities and dirt from your scalp and locks.
1. Cucumber and lemon juice DIY hair packs:
- Take 2 tablespoons of grated cucumber and mix it 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix them well; gently apply this paste on your scalp and tresses.
- Leave it on for an hour and later wash it off with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Both cucumber and lemon juice help eliminate toxins from your scalp.
2. Coconut oil and tomato pulp DIY hair packs:
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with a tablespoon of fresh tomato pulp.
- Apply this paste gently onto your scalp.
- Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Later, rinse your hair with cold water.
- The antioxidants present in these ingredients will help detoxify your scalp and hair.
3. Apple cider vinegar and honey DIY hair packs:
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Gently apply this mixture all over your scalp and hair
- Let it dry for 1 hour.
- Later, wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- The astringent properties of apple cider vinegar and the antiseptic properties of honey combined together can eliminate impurities from your hair and scalp.
4. Egg, Coconut & Olive Oil DIY Hair Packs:
The Egg DIY Hair mask will soften your hair and restore shine.
- Crack one egg into a bowl and beat the egg
- Mix 1 cup of coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix well
- Add a squeeze of lemon and mix well
- Massage mixture into scalp and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
5. Avocado, Eggs & Honey DIY Hair Packs:
The Avocado Hair Mask will restore shine, fight frizz, repair any damage and add moisture.
- Mix avocado, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp of honey & 1 tbsp of coconut oil into a bowl
- Apply to your hair from the ends to the roots
- Let it sit for 15-20 mins
If all of this looks too much of effort to you, get Anti Hairfall Regimen from Rs. 899* at your home within 3 clicks. Visit www.bigstylist.com and book your choice of service in less than 30 seconds!